Sandowne School Council – Why Join? Here’s Why:
September 10th, 2018
Join Sandowne School Council and Get Involved!
School Council is a great way to:
• Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
• Tap into a Network. School Council is an opportunity to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
• Speak Up. Your voice counts! School Council can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
• Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
• Be a Role Model. By becoming a council member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Joining doesn’t mean a big commitment – it’s a way to support all the great things School Council does for our school and its students.
Our school council will meet on Wednesday, September 12 at 7:00 pm in the school library. EVERYBODY is welcome to sit in and hear about the great things happening at Sandowne – you do not have to become a full time member unless you wish to vote on matters.
There are many other ways to get involved! We need volunteers for weekly pizza lunches, set up/clean up at our events, helping with fundraisers, donations and more!
If you are interested in joining or want to know more, please join us for the first meeting or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.